Traffic Control Flagging Jobs
All State Flagging is hiring trained and certified flaggers for a variety of traffic control jobs.
We employ flaggers trained under the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA). If you have your certification, All State Flagging would like to heart from you. Apply now to become a part of our team, and help ensure the safety and efficiency of roadways across the country.
Don’t have flagging certification?
All State Flagging Academy is a division under the umbrella of All State Flagging, LLC, offering the in-person classes necessary to obtain your National or Massachusetts ATSSA Certification. And, when you’ve received your certification and training, we hope to talk to you again and consider you for a career at All State Flagging.
All State is Hiring!
Traffic Safety Flagger
The Traffic Safety Flagger will be responsible for controlling traffic and ensuring the safety of workers and pedestrians in a work zone. The Traffic Safety Flagger will communicate with drivers and construction personnel using hand signals and a stop/slow paddle, and may also need to control the flow of traffic with devices such as cones, barricades, and temporary signs.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- First Aid or CPR Certified
- Traffic Control and Road Safety skills
- Effective Communication skills
- Knowledge of Road Construction safety regulations and procedures
- Training and Certification in Flagging and Traffic Control (ATSSA certification preferred)
- Excellent vision and hearing
- Ability to work outdoors in various weather conditions
- Ability to stand, walk, and move for extended periods of time
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish and English is a plus
- Prior experience as a Traffic Safety Flagger is a plus
Flagging & Traffic Control • Traffic Safety Assessments • Crossing Guards
Apply for Traffic Control Jobs at All State Flagging
"*" indicates required fields